Thursday, August 11, 2011

News Flash!

Lillie's here with some boring news Princess told me to tell yall.
1. We went to a fair. Yep. A fair. I origanally thought it was gonna be held in Boston. But~ I stand corrected. It was acctually near where I lived. Heh...I suppose it was a bit fun.....Nawh not really.
2. We saw bunnies. Bunnies. Cute and FLUFFEH bunnies. I wanted to run away with one. (hehehe....) But stealing is a no-no! Princess wanted to hold one (also demanded by mom), but got scratched by the bunny. Lol~
3. We saw.....chickens...and more barn animals... What a day! To be chilling with farm animals. It was weird there. Nuff said.
4. We went on this....ride. It was supposed to be a haunted house. But, like, uh... idk it wasn't very scary. Im afraid of the dark, I'll admit that...but i had to force myself to scream to make it entertaining.
5. Food and games. Yes, food. And games. We ate this weird onion thing that looked....idk I can't describe it. Well, kinda flowery it suppose. We played some games and won a Domo doll and a Banana thingie.

Is All For Now! cyaaaa~
-Lil Lillie

1 comment:

  1. I didn't want to carry the bunny xD Mom forced me to because she is officially a MEANIE!! >:O
    I liked the bunny but it didn't like me...

    ReplyDelete

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)