Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Awesome Achievement I made on Ryan's Account *o*

Guess what?

The guy named "TheRyanofDoom" is me on my little cousin's account. It's his fault he didn't log out so.. *shrugs*
The next thing I do now, is brag to Ryan about my great achievement. No credit for him even though it's his account. xD First time beating a gm. 
No hacks or anything. It's skills and forcing mistakes.
The mistake he made was giving a corner to me. I couldn't take it, but that didn't stop me. He gave another corner and I used a side that wouldn't give a corner away to him, and then huzzah, I was able to take it >:3
However, that was the first gm I beat. I've played gms so many times and they're so skilled they kill my pathetic traps. As a strategist, I need to learn better traps.
I'm hoping to pwn more gms. And plus I have to play Sherry again. Yeah. Tough pico life.

                                                                              -Princess Emmi
It's been a while since I've signed. I'm planning to make a better signature xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)