Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bob's Adventure

Here is a relatively stupid but funny story I had to make during math class. (Why not English?)
Negatives vs Positives was an idea but there had to be a math problem inside it... not just the integers...so I never finished it... therefore I can't do much.
Bob's Adventure was a success. Sorry for the lame name... if you want me to make a sequel I'll change the name. Unless you want me to keep it like that.
Anyways story time /o/


There was once a guy named Bob. He lived in Los Angeles and had to somehow get to Oregon for a birthday party. He didn't know how.
"Car's broken, can't drive anyways since I'm only 13... no money for an airplane ticket since my parents are out.... guess I'm walking!"
He packed up his things and started his all-out trek to Oregon. 

Day 1
Today I started my walk to Oregon. I forgot my house keys so I'm totally screwed and there's no turning back. But, I packed everything and I'm REALLY athletic. Kinda.

Day 2
Today I found a book. When I skimmed through it I found out that a shortcut to Oregon was to climb Mt. Wanawakaloogi. It was 40,000 feet. Well, it's a shortcut, let's take it! I walked and walked to the mountain and looked up. Okay, 40,000 feet is taller than I thought. I'll start climbing tomorrow.

Day 3
I started the epic climb up Mt. however-you-spell-that. I am practically a MONKEY. I like bananas AND I can climb fast. By the way, this is a JOURNAL! If you're not me and reading this, diaries are girly!
Okay, so I'm on a ledge and this is A LOT harder than I thought. I'm starting to think that I should've gotten I ride from my aunt...
NO. I am a MAN! I will climb this mountain and get to the birthday party! I'll continue my climb now.
Why is this other ledge furry? Oh well. I'll sleep on it for the day. It looks more comfortable than my tent.
UGH! That furry stuff was a GOAT! It kicked me off the ledge... I screamed pretty loud. Luckily, there was a ledge with snow on it, and that's where I landed. I'm continuing my journey tomorrow.

Day 4
That kick still hurts but luckily I have band-aids! Do you need band-aids for bruises? Oh well, I can't take any chances, so I'll put it on and move on.
I got to the top of the mountain. To make things faster, I'm sliding with my feet. So I made it to the bottom and my shoes look horrible... good thing I got spares! I walked far today. I'm sure I'm close, but I'm resting! 

Day 5
I see Oregon, and my backpack just got less heavy. I'm running there! My back's itchy... I wonder why.
Okay so I ran and got a lot closer. Almost there... ALMOST THERE!!! I'M IN OREGON!!! Now to look for the address. By the way, the birthday is for my friend's cousin, who's rich.

-stopping diary... I mean journal for a bit-
Bob stumbled to the giant house with a huge pool, water fountains, beautiful bushes, and a garden, and more. Bob rang the doorbell. A beautiful girl with long, shiny, golden hair and blue eyes about Bob's age opened the door. Bob was in love. Before Bob could say anything, the girl said, "Who are YOU?" 
Bob said, "I'm Bob, your cousin Robert's friend. I'm here for the birthday party. I've traveled for 5 days."
"You're here for my birthday party? You're a week early!"

Day 5  (continued)
(insert not polite words here) I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EARLY! PLUS I HAVE TO SLEEP OUTSIDE! At least the girl's mom introduced her. Her name is Angelina. I even got to use one of the nice baths! And I found my first love. There's going to be a story contest during the party. I'm impressing her with this story.

**Edit
Sorry for the fillers I keep making! I promise, episode 90 of the ~Psych0tic Chronicles~ will come out soon!
And no suggestions for the Tamer Saga story... oh well.

Comment below if I should make a sequel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)