Wednesday, July 6, 2011

~Psych0tic Chronicles~ Episode 3 - The Case of the Missing Pudding part 2

Sherry: Well I guess we're back here again ^-^;
Thomas: Well let's just go explore for Lillie's sake.. she looks desperate x.x
Lillie: *whining for pudding*
Emmi: We should look for the pedo man and see what happened with him in case he stole the pudding
Tim: *FART*
Josh: Tim this is NO farting matter! 
Tim: But...
Josh: *hands popcorn*
Tim: Yay!
Thomas: NOO!! DON'T GIVE HIM POPCORN YOU JUST MADE HIS FARTING WORST T~T
Josh: But he looks desperate for popcorn like Lillie's desperate for pudding. >.<;
Justine: *facepalm*
Emmi: Omg he's not home x.x What are we gonna do?
Thomas: Keep exploring?...
Justine: Alright then...
Lillie: I just want my pudding x<
Tim: *farts 30 times*
Thomas: o_____________________________________________o
Emmi: Fail...
Lillie: $81 worth of-
Tim: I GET IT NOW PUDDING!!
Lillie: Jeez I bet I'm more upset than you are x.x I want pudding and YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR POPCORN
Thomas: She has a point ya know...
Emmi: Omg...
Bouncers: What?
Emmi: It's the pedo man.. and he has Earth's pudding... and he's eating it...
Old man: HEY!!! MY PUDDING!
Lillie: No! Mine! I had it first! Get chur own pudding pedo man!
Old man: No!
Thomas: Yo! Pedo man! Wanna go?
Lillie: :o
Old man: Shyeah, sure thing kid!
Thomas: Whoever wins takes all the pudding back! And my friends are fighting on MY side!
Old man: Psh, fine by me.
And the Bouncers' first battle begins...
                                                                              To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)