Wednesday, July 6, 2011

~Psych0tic Chronicles~ Episode 5 - The Case of the Missing Pudding part 4; The Bouncers' First Battle part 2

Thomas: *having a sword fight with the old man*
Emmi: *tries to power up*
Sherry: x.x *attempts to attack*
Lillie: Idk what power I have... I have the anime symbol but idk what to do with it :/
Justine: I know what you're supposed to do.
Justine: *whispers powers to Lillie*
Lillie: :O Got it!
Thomas: O.O I missed! 
Then Thomas got attacked because he was too late to shield himself.
Thomas: Dang, you're pretty strong for an old man...
Old man: Stop making yourself sound tough, you just got this symbol today!
Lillie: Step out! I've got stage! *starts singing*
Old man: Noo!! Don't sing!! Bad!! I can't stand your singing!!!
Tim: Now to use.. GAS POWER!! *farts 40 times*
Thomas: Why does it go up by 10 now?..
Emmi: *spins wand* I have made the best power I could! *casts heart magic*
Sherry: Neko power! *scratches*
Old man: Hey!
Josh: *bounces on the old man*
Old man: *hurt a bit* Guess what?
Bouncers: Eh?
Old man: 5 minutes has passed.. but I am not defeated. 
Sherry: *shivers*
Lillie: And.. and what's that supposed to mean...?
Emmi: o.o
Thomas: e.e
Old man: I will unleash my ultimate power.. Then the pudding will be mine!!!
Lillie: Omg...
Old man: *mutters random words*
A power aura came out. Is this the end for the bouncers?
Wait, no, Justine is still here!
Justine: *heals everyone as she dodges the pedo man's attacks*
Old man: Stupid apprentice. This is why I don't want her in my house...
Old man: HEY! STOP HEALING THEM!
Justine: No,
Old man: Why not? I am your lord! Your master!!
Justine: Not anymore old man!!
Old man: What?
Justine: A few days ago you made me live with the humans.
Justine: You hate me! You are not my lord!
Old man: No!! Noo!! I'm sorry!
Justine: It's too late! Sorry won't cut it! *slaps old man*
Old man: I'll give you a spanking now... 
Lillie: No!
Tim: *farts*
All the bouncers woke up and were all glowing. Justine gave them a power-up.. kinda like in Super Mario when he grabs a star ^-^
Thomas: CHAARGE!!!
Tim: *knocks old man out with fart*
Thomas: Old man will be defeated!! Yes!!
And then the Bouncers unleashed THEIR ultimate powers. They also combined them.. very amazing light show.. I wish this was an anime.. 
Let me describe this.. it has music notes, cat ears, glowing pink hearts, gas, and a sword. Josh charged into the power and added more to it with his Rekkan skills.
Old man: Nooo!!!
They defeated him.
After Justine healed the old man, here comes the good news ^-^
Old man: Alright you guys win.. Here's your pudding back *grumbles*
Lillie: :O PUDDING!!! I MISSED CHU!!!
Old man: But next time I'll win >:3
Emmi: Nahh, we're too powerful ~_^
Thomas: Yeah!
Old man: Well back home you nooblets go.
Thomas: Stop acting tough, you're just weak.
Old man: :O
Thomas: xP
Tim: hehe- *FARTS*
Josh: Tim.. you might wanna stop ruining the good moments with your farts. o.o
Justine: Well let's go home!
Emmi: Sherry, open the book to our castle~
Sherry: As you wish ^-^
When they got home, they celebrated with the whole village with a HUGE pudding party!
Lillie: *watching anime while eating REAL pudding* Pudding~~ I'm so glad to have you back :D                                                            

Emmi: Heehee ^-^
Tim: *farts*
Sherry: *laughs*
Justine: Home sweet home...
Josh: Yeah... 
Thomas: Now we can just chill xD
Lillie: With pudding!
Tim: *farts*
Lillie: I lost count... how about an extra $10 because of that? You now owe my $100 worth of pudding >:O
Tim: -.-;
       
       Problem solved. Let's see what happens on the next episode ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)