Sunday, April 15, 2012

~Psych0tic Chronicles~ Episode 64- Make-up, The Meeting, and A True Ninja's Past.

The next day...
Josh: Well, Thomas, I think you should go and make up with Akuma and Tim.
Thomas: O-okay..
When Thomas gets to Tim's room?
Tim: -stuffing self with popcorn- Wut?
Thomas: Look, I'm sorry about yesterday. This is the only fight we had and... I just don't want our friendship to be ruined.
Tim: -SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF while FARTING- Aw buddy, I'll forgive you.
Thomas: -hugs Tim-
Tim: -hugs back-
Midori: -has camera- Yaoi! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thomas: Damn you x.x
Thomas: -goes to Akuma's room-
Akuma: -still crying on and on-
Thomas: Sorry -kisses- I love you :3
Bouncers: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwew-cough-? 0.e;;
Akuma: I love you too~ you're forgiven :>
Emmi: Kanade should be relaxed now.
Starz: Thomas I'm gonna test you.
Starz: Why didn't you kiss Tim while making up with him, and kissed only Akuma?
Thomas: Ikr why...
Tim: o.0;
Kasumi: Dumbass that'd be gay xD
Thomas: Ohhhhhh
Lillie: Unless you wanted to cheat on Akuma and create yaoi o3o-b
Kyra: We'll train day two for today!
Neko: Now scatter!

They trained until night time..
(Make sure not to read too fast xD)




All of a sudden, there's screaming noises outside.
Justine: O.O What's going on?
Josh: We might wanna go check o.0
Joy: I'll bring tofu for food supply.
Camy: COCONUT!
Justin: A powerful evil aura is here..
Bun Bun: Then yeah, we should check it out O.O
The bouncers ran outside to see many lying bodies with energy drains.
Ella: OMG! Everyone's wiped out.
Lydia: We gotta find the person or people who did this :|
Mikachu: PIEE!!!
Emmi: Split up. If you find anything, send everyone a message.
And all the bouncers split up, in groups of at least 2.
Governor: ATTENTION EVERYONE! THERE IS AN EVIL GROUP OF ASSASSINATERS! RUN INSIDE YOUR HOUSES IMMEDIATELY!
Lillie: Hmm... (btw she paused her anime and put her iPad away)
Tim: -farting around to look for clues or people-
Prepre: -floating around-
Sandei: Can't find anything...
Midori: -spots someone getting shot and then their energy got drained-
Midori: I'll go in that direction.
Makrosz: -sees someone get scratched- O.O -runs over to the scene-
The bouncers are running to the same area...
Justin: Look! -points-
Tim: Huh?
Sherry: Oh... gosh...
Figures... in front of the moon so that we can only see their shadow.
Glowing skull marks.
Emmi: Our plan failed..
Kyra: The enemy..
Neko: found us first..
Joy: HOLY CRAP ITS THE SCARRED SKULLS!!!
Midori: That's the rival student!
Lillie: Nani?
Midori: I'll tell you guys later! 
The enemy ninja jumps down towards Midori.
Midori: -dodges-
Enemy ninja: It's definitely them! They have blue glowing star marks!
Sandei: Looks like they found us.
Bun Bun: So our train and advance plan failed?
Kanade: -watching from above- Oh no O.O At this rate...
Evil normal princess: Bitches we challenge you to a war.
Emmi: Swearing's disgrace-
Evil normal princess: Bitch stfu.
Kyra: =.= Why you little..
Evil Gunner princess: Guess what? -takes out gun-
Evil kitty princess: Meow~ 
Neko: Ew I'm not lesbian.
Kyra: -takes out gun- Get outta our way :|
Evil Renkan Cat: BITCHES REMEMBER THAT WAR! WE AUTOMATICALLY WIN IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP! AND THEN WE'LL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
Josh: When's the war?
Cat: IN TWO MONTHS!
Thomas: -tries to stab-
Cat: -dodge-
Sherry: Where will it take place?
Cat: IN TWO FUCKING MONTHS!
Prepre: Dumbass SHE SAID WHERE GOD DAMN IT!
Evil gunner princess: Oh. IT'S GONNA TAKE PLACE IN SOME EMPTY AREA!
Evil kitty princess: NYAAAAAA TAKE THIS -throws paper at them-
Evil normal princess: RETREAT NOW!
Thomas: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANNA KILL YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!
Makrosz: The word bitch is used quite a lot now..
-pause music if it's still playing-
Justine: I'm gonna go heal the other healers so that everyone can be healed quicker...
Midori: Justine, eat this pill to make 10 clones of yourself.
Midori: It works on only healers, I can't even eat it xD
Justine: Okay then.. -eats it-
Justine: I order you all to heal all the healers, and after that, heal every other injured person!
Clones: Yes, Justine-sama.
Joy: xD
Some other healer: Thank you :D
Justine: Np.
Noodles: Now that they found us what do we do now?
Emmi: Hmm...
Neko: We should train to kick their asses at the war. We can't just sit back and watch them take over the pico world!
Kyra: That's true...
Emmi: This is pretty bad though.
The other bouncers are resting.
Midori: So. Let me tell you about the past.
Lillie: o3o -eating Pocky-
Midori: When I was little, I admired the ninjas. They were cool, fast, strong, and smart.
Midori: I wanted to go out and train to become one, even though the other kids said my interests were strange for a girl.
Midori: I saw a cloud and wanted to jump up to it. It was life-risking.
Midori: When I jumped I jumped high, somehow to the cloud. And then I saw a door.
Thomas: So much suspense.
Midori: Shut up. SO... I opened the door and found a little old man in there.
Midori: He was like "How'd you get here, young one?"
Midori: So I was like.. "I jumped."
Midori: And he decided to train me, as my sensei. It was hard training...
Midori: The next day, there was another girl who got up by jumping. She's the ninja who's now in Scarred Skulls. Her name is Mika.
Midori: She had a one-sided rivalry with me. I didn't care about her at first, but everyday her FACE pissed me off. Eventually I came to hate her.
Midori: Even so, we were both good students. We were as fast as each other.
Midori: But somehow, we didn't become friends.
Midori: One day, sensei praised me. Mika got so pissed off at that, even though sensei praised her the same amount of times as me, that she said, "I'll be walking the opposite path as you. I mean, I wouldn't want working with you! Your presence PISSES me off SO much! I hate you! I don't care if I have to go through a life of crime. I don't wanna work together with you." She hated me for no reason.
Midori: After I joined you guys, I went off to train. I was all like "I joined the COOLEST group ever! They're the Bubble Bouncers :3 So she was like "0.e Well I don't care :|" Though I could tell she obviously does.
Midori: Mika and I both trained harder than ever. She joined the Scarred Skulls. Sensei got mad at her for joining them, so he banished Mika from the cloud. Mika and I were officially ninja enemies.
Midori: I don't care if the Scarred Skulls win the war. I just want to defeat Mika, and save the world. I mean like, a one-sided rivalry? It's not fair. It's pretty stupid actually. We could've become friends, but she hated me for no reason at all. 
Midori: Besides, if the Scarred Skulls win the war, we can still save the world, right?
Midori: Mika.. is such a bitch...
Sandei: I see...
Midori: Would it be the same if Mika joined us and I joined Scarred Skulls?
Lydia: No. If Mika joined us, we'd have a bitchy-ass ninja while they had a calm, true ninja.
Midori: I see ^ ^
Emmi: Well, let's get back to the castle when Justine's done. It's night time so we can't train.
Justine: -running towards other bouncers- I'm done~ :3
Kyra: Great. Let's go back now :3
Everyone in the city: Thank you Justine-sama :D
Justine: Mhm you're welcome xD
And the bouncers went to sleep... except for Midori.
Midori: -jumps to the cloud where sensei lives-
Midori: Sen-
Midori: Mika? O.O
Mika: Shit...
Midori caught Mika trying to kill sensei while he sleeps. Her kunai was at his throat.
Midori: You bitch.. what are you trying to do to sensei?
Mika: Both of you piss me off.
Midori: So you're killing sensei?
Mika: My comrades said that's what evil people do.
Midori: Get the hell out!
Mika: NO!

Midori: RESPECT HIS GOD DAMN PRIVACY!
Mika: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BITCH!!!!
Midori's sensei wakes up, accidently kicks Mika away, and stands up.
Sensei: Midori? And.. Mika?
Mika: DIE, SENSEI!
Sensei: Huh?
Midori: -gets in the way and... blocks her with a kunai. I bet you thought she was gonna sacrifice herself o.0-
Mika: =.=
Sensei: -looks at Mika- Kid, you picking a fight with me?
Mika: -sees his ninja sensei aura- Umm... yes?
Sensei: Bring it kid!
Mika: Kay then! -comes at sensei-
Midori: o_o;
Sensei: -dodges all of her attacks, goes behind Mika, and kicks her ass with all his might, out the window-
Mika: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T FORGET this....... -flying out the window and beyond-
Midori: Wow sensei xD You literally KICKED HER ASS XD
Sensei: Yeah ikr :3
Sensei: Why'd you come anyways?
Midori: Well she was trying to kill you o.0
Sensei: No, I mean, before you found that out.
Midori: Oh, that? I'm not sure...
Sensei: You should probably go home then..
Midori: Yes sensei. -walks out the door and jumps to her bedroom window-
The next day...
Emmi: Today we will start the 3rd day of training! They said two months, so we only have about 60 days left. Hurry up and get stronger!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)