Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sorry I haven't been posting stuff lately D:

Okay... I just want to apologize to you Chronicle and Blog or Both fans... I haven't been posting because...
My Social Studies project is seriously stressing me out. Or was ^ ^;
Luckily for you Chronicle/Both people, I cleared out most of the stuff in the project. I just need to finish the fake journal part and the poster board after that. If I don't make it... I'll be in a lot of trouble.
I'm currently thinking of an idea.
Well I thought of one but I'm debating whether to use it or not...
Actually I might not use it. It's another parody. When I made a parody last time (You guys should probably remember) I personally thought it wasn't that good.
Actually the parody... (hard to explain into words)
Anyways, in return, I'll do some not-so-hardcore-math-because-I'm-like-the-2nd-or-3rd-best-math-student-in-my-class for you :3 (I'm not 1st because of this guy in my class named... I'm not telling you. But it IS the guy who was in the Make-Up chronicle about the play about the Quest for Medusa's head. :| He does extra math every weekend and does independent studies during math class. Too advanced Dx)
Um, so anyways, I'll get a fraction (and other things) of the Chronicles and all of the Published posts that aren't drafts.
Give me a second to do my math.


Fraction: 71/246 (including this post) Able to simplify? No. 71 is a prime number.
Meaning the fraction of Chronicles and all of the Published Posts that aren't drafts is 71/246


Decimal: About 0.28. My valuable time was wasted on this since I didn't know it would go on forever :|


Reciprocal: 246/71


Percent: About 28%


And so, I taught you some math. You're welcome.
By the way I got another idea for the chronicle. I just need the plotline down now. Give thanks to math for giving me time to think about the chronicle :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)