Thursday, October 20, 2011

~Psych0tic Chronicles~ Episode 31 The Search for the Legendary Jewels (Jewel 8/10) Part 18

Bun Bun: ;~; I'm scared...

Emmi: I just came up with a plan.

Thomas: And what is it?

Emmi: Thomas, you take the least damage. You jump down first, with this fluffy pillow. -takes out a pillow-

Josh: Mhm.

Thomas: And then?

Emmi: Everyone else will jump down.

Justin: What if it's a trap?

Katie: Guys.. There are 2 holes.. >.<

Emmi: o.o

Lillie: I've heard one of them is a fighting energy draining cage.

Thomas: Crap...

Juice: I'm starting to get second thoughts now...

Kyra: How do we figure out which one's the power draining cage?

Midori: I found a book about these holes. I think it's gonna tell us.

Sherry: Let's take a look at it, then.

They read that the hole on the left was the one with the power draining cage. So, the bouncers decided that the one on the right was the way to go.

Midori: I'll just go down.
Thomas: Um. Okay.

So Midori jumped down. But, seeing a cage, she found out the book was false. So she took out a kunai and stabbed the wall, causing her to be able to hang onto the wall.

Kyra: That's the bottom? Okay! -about to jump down-
Midori: No!

Kyra: o-o???

Midori: The book was wrong. There's a cage down here O_O

Lillie: Omg >.<

Juice: She's stuck down there D:

Bun Bun: What now? D:<

Midori: I'll be okay... Just find a rope or something to save me.

Noodles: Umm ;~; Okay..

Makrosz: Mikachu made a pie rope xD

Mikachu: PIE!

Justine: What if it crumbles to pieces?

Mikachu: Pie...

Thomas: Eh... Ooh. Look! A rope!

Midori: HURRY! I didn't use my strongest kunai! I'm almost falling!

Thomas: *about to lasso the rope*

He was too late.

Luckily, for Midori, she fell on the baby bull who had the jewel. Midori took the jewel, bounced on the bull, bounced on the kunai, and got back to normal ground.
Tim: THAT WAS *FART*-ING EPIC! I GOT IT ON *FART*ING TAPE!!!!! WOOT WO-*FARTS*
Midori: It smells. >.>

Joy: xD

Josh: Hm..

Emmi: That was a  good thing that Thomas didn't save Midori. If he did save her, she wouldn't have gotten the jewel.

Lillie: Let's get outta this retarded world.



What's gonna happen next? Find out in the next chronicle!

Kyra: Good, good, good..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)