Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ughh..But then again Yay.

Okayy. Bad news first because.. it happened first. ;~;
Nekohebi quit the BBs. She probably might not be able to speak to us again. She said why but I don't wanna mention it.

Now for the good news. My friend Katie, who I know irl, was kind enough to take place as 20th Bubble Bouncer. Pretty decent, huh?

And I really hope Nekohebi's pico life, if she still plays pico, is good. But I'm not sure if it should be better than her BB life.. ;~; And I hope Katie will be a good addition to the Bubble Bouncers, even though it's sad to replace Nekohebi.

And I'm sorry for this gloomy post, since it's early in the morning and it's really dark. Kinda. And uh, I'll start posting normal things again. I'm just upset that Nekohebi left since I miss a cousin.

                                                                                  -Princess Emmi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)