Thursday, December 29, 2011

~Psych0tic Chronicles~ Episode 44 The Epic Battle for the Final Legendary Jewel Part 12.... Cat Fight!

Joshie won his fight, earning the "prize" Sherry! Unaware of the event... Akuma falls for Joshie!
Lillie: Akuma seriously needs to make up her mind. Mataku...
I know right?
Lillie: On with the story?
Ok...
Akuma: Omg he's so hot!
Thomas: Wait, who?
Akuma: You're not sexy! I'm dumping you.
Akuma: -Gets off Thomas- 
                  ~~ Wait for me~ Joshie-Sama~~ <3
Thomas: -MOUTH DROP-
Joshie: Eh? -Starts walking over to Sherry-
Sherry: You won! Yokata... ^ ^
Lillie: I think that there's too much romance and drama here... -eats pocky and watches some anime-



Akuma: Joshi-Sama~ -runs over to Joshie and starts making kissy face-
Joshie: KYYYYY o-o;;
Sherry: ..... -angry, rage mode- Back off, ugly.
Akuma: -stops chasing Joshie- What did you say? o.0
Sherry: I SAID "Back off, ugly."
Akuma: He's mine! -growl-
Joshie: Uh.. I'm taken... o-o
Sherry and Akuma: Stay outta this!
BB except Sherry: Whoaaaaa...
Thomas: This doesn't seem right...
Lillie: According to my calculations, Akuma is a whor-
Makrosz: Nope!
Lillie: And, she likes guys that are "good looking" and when they win a fight, she falls for them.
Thomas: I DATED A WHOR-
Makrosz: Nope!
Joy: So sad...
Sherry: -punches Akuma- How do you like the taste of my fist?
Akuma: What? It wasn't even in my mouth.
Sherry: That wasn't the point! Joshie rejected you because you're ugly and stupid!
Joshie: What? No.. I was taken.. That's all o.o''
Sherry and Akuma: Stay outta this!
Tim: -eats popcorn- So intense *fart*
Justine: inorite?
Akuma: -transforms into some fugly demon-
Sherry: Joshie will definitely reject you now! -pounce and scratches- 
Akuma: URUSAI -roars-
Sherry: -kicks- Wow, you're all fat. I can't do damage like this.
Tim: SOMEONE IS FATTER THAN ME? WOW....
Lillie: Have my popcorn. I bet you can still beat her.
Thomas: This is so not right. How can this be? It's a freakin' cat fight. Over JOSHIE. How could they fight over JOSHIE?!?!?
Joshie: Hey!
Thomas: -orz- Sorry sir!
Akuma: How about we make a deal. Who ever wins gets Joshie-Sama.
Sherry: No -punch-
Akuma: -transforms into small demon- That's not fair! Why not?!
Sherry: I'm not gunna waste my time fighting over Joshie.
Akuma: But you are now. -lunges at Sherry-
Sherry: No im not. -grabs head-
Akuma: AHHH LET GO
Sherry: I'm using my time....trying to beat you up... and to finish you off.
Thomas: KYYYY~~ That's scary oAo
Lillie: BAKA -slaps Thomas- She's not gunna kill her!
Thomas: Oh oki~
Tim: LILLIE! THESE ARE BOMBS NOT POPCORN! QAQ
Lillie: I know that. They're ment to be thrown at demons, but its edible. c:
Sherry: -throws at a wall-
Akuma: -passes out-
Lillie: -uses microphone- ANNND THE WINNER IS.... SHERRY! YAYYY~ AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!
-everything is silent-
Lillie: ... wheeee~.... oAo''
Joshie: Nice job, sweetie.
Sherry: ^-^ *hug*
Tim: -throws popcorn at Akuma- Here fatty!
-bombs explode-
Thomas: She really is ugly. I'm so glad I dated her for only 10 minutes. :D
Lillie: 10 minutes is a long time. And plus, you got upset when she dumped you. You actually liked her. Thats sad...... -fake crying-
Emmi: -wakes up from nap- uwaahhhhh~~ (<--yawn) What I miss?... =3=**
Lillie: Sherry had a cat fight with Akuma and then after she was thrown into a wall Tim used explosive popcorn on her.
Emmi: Congratulations, we no longer have to see that disgrace. Thank you Tim and Sherry.
Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnddddd the BB had the rest of the day relaxing. (Surprisingly, Sherry didn't get hurt at all... Akuma is weak... DONT TELL HER I SAID THAT o__O'') 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)