Thursday, December 29, 2011

~Psych0tic Chronicles~ Episode 45- Some days off

Thomas: *training his ass off* WAHH!!! WAH!!! I HAD TWO GIRLFRIENDS AND THEY BOTH DUMPED ME!!!! WAHH!!
Midori: This is good. Hell is now uncivilized.
Thomas: But I'm a prince.
Midori: No. Akuma dumped you and THEN she died.
Thomas: ;'{
Kyra: Lol you're making him "cwy"
Thomas: *sobs manly tears*
Emmi: So undignified.
Katie:She was a troll. I wouldn't waste my time.

Thomas:>.>

Katie: <.<
Lillie: I'M TRYING TO WATCH MY ANIME!! *eating pocky*
Midori: Thomas, let's make a deal. If I help you find a girlfriend, you have to pay me 500 ag.
Thomas: What's up with the ag thing?
Midori: I need more kunais, shurikens, and I have to learn from more scrolls from my sensei.
Thomas: Oh okay. Deal!
Katie: I wanna help too!
Thomas: Yay, okay.
Josh: I'll help you guys by telling you where you should advertise.
Thomas: Yay! >:D Next girlfriend, here I come.
*Day One*
Thomas: Where to advertise?
Josh: Hmm... according to my tiny rocket camera, there's gonna be a clothes sale at the shop next to the Bubble Bouncers castle. Many girls will be there.
Thomas: AWESOME! LET'S GO!
When they get there...
Katie: I'm done with the advertisement!
Midori: *holds up sign while floating-meditating*
59 minutes later...
Josh: Hm, no one's coming..
Katie: I don't blame them. *yawns*

Josh&Thomas: e.o

100 minutes later...
Midori: =____________________=
Near dinnertime.
Katie: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Makrosz: *has microphone* NOPE!
Josh: How'd she know you were gonna swear? o.O
Starz: GUYS! GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE! IT'S DINNERTIME!
*Day Two*
Thomas: Where to go next?? T^T
Josh: According to the camera, there's a new princess shop that opened up. You can be your own fake princess, or dress up as Princess Kyra, Princess Emmi, Princess Akuma, and Princess Tenshi.
Katie: Who's Princess Tenshi?
Josh: The princess of heaven.
Katie: Uh-oh she won't like me. 

Thomas: Mkay let's go then!
1 hour later...
Midori: GOD DAMN IT! IT'S TIME FOR PLAN B!
Katie: Even when I made a prettier advertisement..
Josh: What's plan B?
Midori: THOMAS! TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!
Thomas: TAKE OFF MY WHAT?!?!
Midori: YOUR SHIRT!
Thomas: OKAY!
Katie: O_O;; WTH
Josh: T_0
Thomas: *has 12-pack*
Midori: Now... *takes out one of the city cameras and connects it to the huge city tv*
Midori: NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE THEM!
Midori: AND THE OWNER OF THEM!
Josh: LOOOOOOOOOL!!
Huge mob of girls appear.
Girls: *SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Katie: *over noise* WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO INTERVIEW ALL OF THESE PEOPLE!
On the side, there's a mob of crying boys.
Midori: Poor dudes.. got dumped by the girls so that the girls have Thomas.
Katie: THOMAS! WHAT KIND OF GIRLS DO YOU LIKE?
Thomas: I LIKE THE SEXY ONES!
Midori: YOU RETARD! THEY'RE ALL SEXY!
Thomas: I WANT THEM ALL!
Midori: YOU CAN'T! IT'S THE WHOLE CITY!
Thomas: DAMN IT! WHY'D THIS CITY HAVE TO BE SO SEXY?
Midori: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?
Katie: BE MORE SPECIFIC!
Thomas: BIG TI-
Katie: OKAY GOT IT! WHAT ELSE?
Thomas: UMM... THEY CAN ALSO BE SEXY!
Katie: WHAT HAIR COLOR?
Thomas: BLONDE, BROWN, BLACK, RED, OR DYED!
Midori: IDIOT! THAT'S ALL THE OPTIONS!
Katie: WE'LL JUST HAVE SOMEONE THAT LOOKS LIKE PRINCESS AKUMA!
Thomas: OKAY! LET'S INTERVIEW THEM!
Midori: BUT HOW?!?!?
Emmi: *makes party that everyone in the city has to go to*
Girls: *SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!* -picks up Thomas and runs to the castle-
Midori: HOLY SHIT! *not heard because of all the noise*
Girls: DANCE WITH ME!
Thomas: Wait, wait. Hm.. I like you! Wait, no, you're better. I CAN'T DECIDE! YOU'RE ALL TOO SEXY!
Kyra: THOMAS WHAT THE FU-
Makrosz: NOPE!
Katie: NO ONE HERE LOOKS LIKE AKUMA!
Thomas: SH-
Makrosz: NOPE!
Emmi and Kyra: *has a bunch of dudes wanting to dance with them*
Lillie: *in the anime corner with a bunch of other anime freaks*
All the cats: *in the cat corner with a bunch of cat boys wanting to dance with them*
Katie: HOW'S THIS ONE? *girl behind her has shimmering brown hair, an aqua, sparkly colored dress, and a normal che- you get the point.-
Thomas: So sexy!
Girl: *blush*
Thomas: What's your name?
Other girls gape in jealousness.
Girl: My name's Danielle.
Thomas: Ah, Danielle. Lookin' good today!
Katie: So will she be the one?
Thomas: What group are you in?
Danielle: I'm not in a group.
Thomas: What's your ability?
Danielle: None.
Thomas: I see..
Midori: Our mission's done.
Thomas: Wanna
Girls: :O
Thomas: go
Girls: >:O
Thomas: out?
Girl: OIASJAISJDOIASJDOIAJSODIAJSOFUCKASIODJAISJD
Danielle: Sure. :3
Midori: Done. THOMAS! MY AG! PAY ME!
Thomas: SUREE!! *gives*
Midori: YES! YES!!!
Katie: I WANT TOO!!
Josh: I deserve some too..
Thomas: *passes ag to each of them* UH-HUH, YEP, YEAH, THANKS, NO PROBLEM!
Midori: YESH!!!!!
Danielle: Let's go to your room.
Thomas: Sure, I'll lead the way.
Josh: Ew.. who know what they're doing?
Katie: Dunno, don't care. :3 We got ag and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)