Friday, August 3, 2012

~Psych0tic Chronicles~ Episode 82- Coming Back

After their happy little feast and they slept and woke up, they made plans to return to the Bubble Kingdom. Right away.
Kasumi: -takes out cellphone- Alright, all I have to do is contact the royal messenger.
Emmi: Okay, but why did you take that with you?
Kasumi: I dunno.
Emmi: And why does a messenger have a cellphone?
Kasumi: No idea.
Kyra: Let's just get back already.
So they got on Emmi's royal coach and rode back to the Bubble Kingdom.
When they were about back at the Bubble Kingdom..
Picos: 1, 2, 3!
Picos: WELCOME BACK BUBBLE BOUNCERS!
A lot of confetti shot up into the sky without fireworks (since it wasn't night time), cheering, and a huge banner was set up that said "Welcome Back!"
Bouncers: Aw, thank you.
Neko: Let's get back to the castle now.
So they went back to the castle.
Elora: Royal Messenger, what has been happening lately?
Royal Messenger: Well three things happened. Two of them are requests.
Akuma: Tell us what they are.
Royal Messenger: The first one is the most important. Delinquents have moved into this kingdom because this is the richest kingdom of Ameba Pico and all they want is money.
Royal Advisor: I suggest changing the law: Fighting other citizens is illegal to fighting other citizens is allowed if it's self-defense.
Emmi: Yes, I considered doing that. Please go tell the Royal Announcer to announce the new law to everyone.
Lily: -courtesies- It shall be done. -goes over to the Royal Announcer-
Royal Messenger: I can't tell which is more important, so I'll just tell you which request came before the other one.
Second of all, the principal of the Bubble Kingdom School, the school that all of you obviously go to, wants to pass uniform wearing in school.
Emmi: -_- And his reason?
Royal Messenger: -ahem- Roger, may I see that scroll?
Royal Logger: Here you are. -gives the scroll to the messenger-
Royal Messenger: His reason stated is because he has become a full class Otaku.
Emmi: -feels like flipping a table- I will arrange a sudden meeting with him. What is the next thing that happened?
Royal Messenger: Now the final thing that happened is... a letter. It's only a letter with a noble-class seal that's for the Bubble Bouncers. We felt we shouldn't open it.

Emmi: Thank you very much. I will go to the principal's house with the rest of the bouncers. Then I will open the letter to see what's inside.
Royal Messenger: You're very welcome, miss. -bows and walks away-
Ruby: Short princess meeting held by me, Elora, Akuma, Kyra, and Neko. Please. Kanade doesn't have to come.
And so, the six princesses sat quietly in the room.
Emmi: So what was the sudden meeting about?
Elora, Akuma, Kyra, Ruby, and Neko: WE'RE JEALOUS OF YOU! HOW DOES THE KINGDOM YOU ORIGINATE FROM HAVE SUCH NICE MANNERS?
Elora: THE FAIRIES FOR MY LOGGERS AND STUFF WERE SO SMALL I COULD BARELY HEAR THEM OR READ THEIR TINY WRITING! I NEEDED A MAGIC MAGNIFIER MADE BY ME, MYSELF, WHICH TIRED ME OUT TO MAKE IT TO READ IT!
Kyra: THE FIGHTING KINGDOM WAS ALWAYS UP FOR WEAPONS THIS, WEAPONS THAT! THAT WAS THE ONLY NEWS AND THERE WAS CASUAL WAR-LIKE TALK INSTEAD OF PRINCESS-Y TALK!
Neko: I HAD NO ROYAL LOGGERS OR WHATEVER! I HAD TO WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN MYSELF! THE ONLY NICE THING THERE WAS WAS HOW PEOPLE TALKED TOWARDS ME!
Ruby: Psh, your kingdoms weren't bad. MINE WAS ALL ABOUT BLOOD UNTIL I GOT SICK OF IT AND GOT BANISHED!
Akuma: NO ONE WAS POLITE IN MY KINGDOM. THE ONLY WORD THAT COULD DESCRIBE MY KINGDOM IS HELL! LITERALLY!
Emmi: ._. Please calm down, manners were a great policy in my kingdom. That is all. Anthony's past kingdom was like that too.
Ruby: Meeting done, then?
So the brief meeting ended.

Elora: So Emmi, about the uniforms thing... we want to look our best right?
Emmi: Don't worry, I'll tell the principal my demands.
At the meeting with the school principal...
School Principal: So you will allow it? :)
Emmi: Yes I will. Only on ONE condition though.
School Principal: What is it?
Bouncers: -chatting- Oh noes, it must be really important or risky or something O.O
Emmi: Lillie shall draw the uniforms.
School Principal: Should it be anime style?
Emmi: As long as Lillie draws it.

Lillie: New job then?
Emmi: Yes. So what about it, Mr. Brubbel?

School Principal: I approve.
Emmi: And I approve. Lillie, you can draw it now :3
Lillie: Yay~
One day later...
Emmi: I expected it to look like this...
Anime-styled school uniform.
Lillie ._. Is it bad?
Emmi: No, not at all, at least it looks nice. By the way, he also wanted gym outfits. Like the all-out otaku he is -.-; How'd he become an otaku anyways?
Lillie: You can blame me for that. Also I already gave him the gym uniforms.
Emmi: x.x Lillie why~ Oh well...
So then Emmi took the drawings to the principal. The principal approved and then the next day everyone got their uniforms.
Starz: I like these outfits. All the better to beat up delinquents with.
Justin: Yes, this does work out.
During gym, the bouncers (except for Lillie, since she already knew) found out that Emmi was quite the runner. The only person who beat Emmi was Midori. Anthony tied with Emmi.
Midori: Muahahah~ No one can ever beat me~ Except for sensei. I even  surpassed Mika! This is quite satisfying.
Emmi: Naturally. You're a ninja x.x You're too fast.
Ella: Emmi runs fast too though.
Principal: I am announcing an event! Boys versus girls to celebrate the new uniforms! Whoever surpasses the other gender in more things wins a prize for everyone!
Lydia: Well, isn't this the first time the bouncers were against each other?

Justin: Seems so.
Principal: FIRST EVENT IS RUNNING! Pick 5 representatives.
Joy: Hm, our best bets are Midori, Emmi, Sandei, Sherry, and... Camy.
Camy: I think only Midori's needed.
Joy: I know, but we needed 5 representatives.
On the boy's side...
Josh: Well what do we do? Midori's on the girl's side. No prize for us this time. I guess I'll go in then.
Justin: Well who else is going in?
Anthony: I'm going in. My sword skills help my speed. So... anyone else?
Justin: None of the other bouncers run fast. Not as fast as them.... any other boys good at running?
Randomer 1: Me! Speed runs in the family!
Randomer 2: Me! I'm his brother!
Randomer 3: Me! 

Those three randomers together: And together... we're all Speedy Triplets!
Josh: Oh yes, I've heard of you three.

Those three randomers: 

Josh: Right... Well, I honestly wonder if we're getting this reward.
Principal: Oh, by the way, it will be 5 1 on 1 races!
Anthony: I wonder too...

Anthony: Well we all know that whoever gets paired up with Midori is automatically useless and we lose one point. Can you three introduce yourselves?
Randomer 1: I'm Bob.
Randomer 2: I'm Brent.
Randomer 3: I'm Blake.
Josh: Well nice to meet you all, the race is starting now.
Principal: -has 2 magic wheels prepared by Elora with the contestant's faces on it, one for boys and one for girls.- Race One will be with... -spins both the wheels-
And so the wheel spinning went on.
The matches are...
Josh vs Midori
Anthony vs Emmi
Bob vs Sherry
Brent vs Camy
Blake vs Sandei
Josh: Automatically no point for me, the cat girls are naturally fast so I'm not sure if the Speed Triplets will win, and I'm not completely sure if our only point will be with Anthony, but one little point won't matter... we have to win 3/5 to win. I'm hoping at least the Speed Triplets will win. If one of them loses Anthony can always try a shot with Emmi...
Justin: Good luck guys!
Then they noticed the non-bouncers girls cheering for them.
Justin: I would be a cheerleader for the guys... but that'd be slightly embarrassing.
Josh: And that's another disadvantage v.v No encouragement for us.
Mr. Brubbel (school principal): May the first contestants step up to the race mat?
Josh and Midori went to the race area.
Sherry: Poor Joshua. Racing Midori of all people.
Mr. Brubbel: And go!
Josh ran fast. Midori ran faster. They could barely even see Midori. It was just a blur.
Midori: -crosses finish line right when the race started- I win!
Josh: -not even halfway there- ._.

Mr. Brubbel: -flips scoreboard- One point for the girls in this minigame!
On the girls side...

Sandei: Yay, Midori! We knew you could do it!
Midori: Not to brag, but I wasn't even trying.

On the boys side...
Justin: I can't believe you tried... if I were you I would've given up right away. Nice try though.
Josh: Thanks... she was so fast I'm not even tired...
Bob: No worries masters!
Anthony: ...Masters?
Brent: Yes, Master Josh, Prince Anthony. 
Blake: We will handle this!
Mr. Brubbel: May the second contestants come up?
Anthony and Emmi stepped up to the track.
Anthony: One thing to say to you, Emmi.
Emmi: What is it?
Anthony: Good luck and sorry, this point belongs to the boys.
Emmi: That was my line to you.

Mr. Brubbel: Ready, set, go!
It was a hurdles race to it was more challenging.
They were both in the same placement and it would've been a tie in normal circumstances.. but I guess not.
Emmi was in the school longer than Anthony, so she knew the perfect timing to jump on the last challenging hurdle. Anthony was a second off.
Emmi: -jumps over perfectly-
Anthony: -jumps but his foot catches the hurdle and he trips over-
Emmi: -crosses the finish line- Got it!
Mr. Brubbel: Another point for this mini-game for the girls team! So far, the Boys have 0 points and the Girls have 2 points!
On the boy's side...
Anthony: -says sorry while bowing a lot of times, one sorry for each bow- Our pride has been ruined as men! -continues to apologize-
Bob: It's okay!
Brent: Yes it is!
Blake: After all, we can beat them!
Later...

Mr. Brubbel: The girls have 5 points! The boys have 0 points! Therefore the girls win this mini-game! That's one point for the girls!
The speedy triplets: We're horribly sorry!
Thomas: Our pride as men has been ruined...

Justin: No worries, we should be able to make it through! The girls may have won the speed test, but the next event should be easy to handle!
Josh: Men unite!
Boy picos: Huzzah!
On the girl's side...

Justine: I bet we ruined their pride as men.
Kyra: They're so naive and easy to handle.
Joy: We can win this!
Girl picos: One, two, three.

Girl picos: We'll crush those boys like grapes!
Mr. Brubbel: This next mini-game is artistic talent! This time, choose one representative.

Neko: Get in there, Lillie! My only strength is computer drawing... sadly...
Lillie: No problem then. Who am I against?
Emmi: They're going to choose Anthony since you guys worked together to make the art teacher faint that day.

Lillie: Another point for us then? I mean, his drawing had less detail than mine.
On the boy's side...
Anthony: I think I'll be going in.
Justin: Good luck, Lillie actually draws to live in the transforming world...
Anthony: Thanks.
Mr. Brubbel: Representatives, take a seat and start drawing with the materials provided.
And so they drew and drew and drew. These were the results.
These two pictures are from the actual Lillie's blog. 

Lillie's Drawing
Note: An actual drawing
Anthony's drawing

Note: Not a drawing, it's an image she put on her blog

Let's continue it on part two since blogger got messed up when I typed in the caption!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you can say stuff about the blog and stuff. Post your opinions and tips here :3 Oh, and fans are appreciated (Jk...)